Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time and Change...


            The past three weeks have flown by. Between trips to Iowa, Nebraska, and Washington D.C. and interviews in Lincoln and St. Louis, I have been grateful for the time I have been able spend at home in between all of the commotion. While the majority of my time at home is spent preparing for interviews, doing laundry, catching up on sleep, and spending time with my wonderful family, I also have a to-do list of things I would like to get done. One of them is a blog overhaul.
 Following the trends of some of my friends and fellow bloggers, I intend to transform my blog a bit over the next few weeks. I hope to add some background info about my hometown, my life, and my passions, as well as showcase the talents of many of my friends in their agvocacy efforts.  I also hope to launch my own 101 in 1001 challenge as I began the next phase of my life.  As I try to conquer a more consistent weekly routine, I hope to keep you all updated on my life, pass along any newsworthy items, and post pictures of my latest adventures. In the mean time, I love getting blog suggestions or recommendations of other bloggers to follow! 

1 comment: