Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brad and Brittany's Wedding and Washington D.C.

     As promised, I will now update on the rest of the month of March. Hours after graduation and packing up my house in Columbus, Brian and I started our road trip to Iowa to spend the week with his family and get ready for his sister Brittany's wedding. After 12 hours in the car together we finally arrived in Marathon, IA at his parents house. Brian headed off to Omaha for work meetings and I had a great time spending time with the Anderson's -- Loren, Lisa, Brittany and Michelle-- until he returned on Wednesday.


Brian's sisters, Brittany and Michelle
    The weekend quickly approached and we had a ton of fun on Friday at the rehearsal dinner. Saturday came, and the big day was finally here! Brad and Brittany had such a wonderful ceremony and reception filled with friends, family, and lots of fun. I was honored to be a part of their big day and wish them all the best in the future.


After a whirlwind wedding weekend, Brian and I headed back to Norfolk to get ready for a work trip to Washington D.C.. I was super excited to head to the Nation's capital, as it was Brian's first trip to the city. We had a great itinerary planned for the group of dealers he took and we managed to visit the Holocaust museum, WWII, Vietnam and Korean Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Arlington Cemetery, and many many more.
Cherry Blossoms!



     Excited for a busy week of traveling and interviews ahead. Will update you all in the next week or two on where my next move will take me!

1 comment: