Friday, January 2, 2009

Shipping out in 3 days!!

As I prepare to leave for Brazil on MONDAY, I am anxiously preparing for the exciting six weeks ahead. I spent most of this morning organizing all of my things and beginning the packing process. Surprisingly, I think I will be able to fit everything I want to take in the two suitcase (50 lbs each) limit!!

Throughout my 6 weeks in South America, I will try my best to update my blog once or twice a week, uploading news of our travels and some exciting photos. You all have been added on my email list, and will receive updates when I add a new post! Hopefully you all enjoy hearing about my travels and adventures south of the Equator.. and would love to hear from you all through commenting on here or by email at wenig.12@osu.edu!

Happy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment